Duplicate Marks Memo
APPLY ONLINE FOR DUPLICATE MARKS MEMO
All of a student's semester grades are compiled into one document called a mark sheet. You can use a duplicate copy of your grade report to prove that you graduated from that institution's equivalent of that course.
Easy Process and Documentation
- Affidavit for duplicate marksheet
- Identity Proof of Beneficiary
- Application form for duplicate marksheet
- Permanent Address Proof of Beneficiary & Parents
- Publication in the newspaper about the lost
- Photocopy of lost marksheet.
Cost and Timeframe
- When you send us your paperwork, our experienced staff will review your paperwork with local government officials to determine the service’s cost, feasibility, and completion date. After a quote has been given, it remains fixed. Location affects project duration and cost. Send us your documents and specific requirements to get a price and turnaround estimate.
- On an average Procurement takes Six to Eight weeks.
India's Most Trusted Legal Documentation Portal
duplicte marks memo– How to get duplicate marks memo
What are duplicate mark sheets?
A mark sheet is a compilation of a student’s grades from each and every one of their semesters of study. This grade sheet is sent to the student as a provisional document to indicate that the student has completed the degree requirements for particular classes. In addition to that, it announces the subject-wise marks that were received in each semester exam’s cumulative grade point average.
A transcript is a document that details a student’s overall academic performance in detail. It is mostly composed of the length of the course and the grading according to the criteria of the university. In addition to this, the cumulative grade point average will be displayed on the consolidated mark sheet together with the subjects, grades, and total points obtained (Cumulative Grade Point Average). Student information, such as roll number, name, age, and date of birth, is also contained inside this document.
Why are there needs for duplicate mark sheets?
The second copy of the grade sheet:
can be utilised for employment reasons, including the process of applying for jobs.
It is possible to submit it as evidence in order to enrol in additional classes at a different institution or university.
can be used as a substitute for the original degree certificate and be preserved as a reference copy.
Why is it important to have a duplicate mark sheet?
The duplicate grade sheet is essential for a number of reasons, including those listed below.
A certification from the particular institution that the student has completed the course may be obtained by using the duplicate mark sheet.
It is possible that you will be asked to provide this document as evidence that you have successfully completed the foundational stage when you apply to a higher education programme.
Additionally, it may be useful while you are applying for jobs.
It serves as evidence that you successfully finished the programme at a certain college or institution.
How can I receive a duplicate copy of my mark sheet from the Indian Institutes of Technology? In what ways might LEGAL DOCS ADVISOR assist you?
Students are need to go online to the university’s website in order to submit an application for a duplicate mark sheet. Alternately, they might go straight to the relevant university and submit their application at this time. In addition, you have the option of working with a third-party NRI documentation provider, such as LEGAL DOCS ADVISOR, in order to get duplicate mark sheets. When compared to the rate at which duplicate mark sheets are delivered by colleges, the turnaround time at which LEGAL DOCS ADVISOR delivers such documents is lightning fast. Additionally, you won’t have to go to the university by yourself because it won’t be necessary. All of the necessary work will be completed by our skilled and knowledgeable representatives here at LEGAL DOCS ADVISOR. You only need to apply for the necessary papers online (through the website of LEGAL DOCS ADVISOR) and then submit us with the documents that are necessary. After you’ve submitted your application, pay for it. As soon as this is finished, the processing of your order will begin. We will work on the paperwork you want, and then we will bring it to your front door.
Document Checklist for Duplicate Marksheets from India
- Affidavit: In order to obtain a duplicate mark list, you will be required to submit an affidavit that contains the following information: your registration number or USN; the year the mark list was issued; the name of the university and college where you studied; the name of the course you took; and the length of the course.
- Cover Letter – You will need to write an application to the university in the form of a cover letter telling them of the loss of the specific mark list and requesting that they issue a duplicate copy of the list.
- Proof of identity for applicants (required)