Notarized Rent Agreement
A notarized rent agreement is a legal document that establishes a tenancy agreement between a landlord and a tenant.
Easy Process and Documentation
- Proof of identity and address of the landlord and tenant
- Rent agreement form, duly filled and signed by both parties
- Two passport-sized photographs of the landlord and tenant
- Stamp paper or court fee
- Copy of the property card or extract
- Copy of the latest property tax receipt
Process, Service Charges, Time duration
- When you send us your paperwork, our experienced staff will review your paperwork with local government officials to determine the service’s cost, feasibility, and completion date. After a quote has been given, it remains fixed. Location affects project duration and cost. Send us your documents and specific requirements to get a price and turnaround estimate.
- On an average Procurement takes four to six weeks.
India's Most Trusted Legal Documentation Portal
WHY SELECT US
- Guaranteed Lowest Price
- No Office Visit, No Hidden Costs
- Serviced 50000+ Customers
WHAT IS THE NOTARIZED RENT AGREEMENT?
At first, a “Notary” was called a “Secretary,” but now it means a person who can sign off on a licence.
The notarized rental agreement is made with the help of a “public officer” or “notary public” who verifies the paper. For a property that can’t be moved, either the renter or the owner makes a notarized rental agreement.
The signed rental agreement form is not legally binding, and most of the time they are made to help both parties understand each other. They can be easily printed on stamp paper and shown to the public officer, who only needs to check and approve.
PROCESS FOR ONLINE NOTARIZED RENTAL AGREEMENT
Making a notarized rental agreement is as simple as going through these three steps.
Sign in to your account on LegalDocs.co.in and respond to a few simple questions to begin the process of generating a notarized lease agreement sample. This process involves filing details about the landlord, the tenant, and the property. The preliminary draught of the lease agreement that you need will be prepared for you automatically.
The paper will be signed digitally by both sides from anywhere in the world.
The notarization of the signed document is followed by its delivery in hard copy to the customer.
With legaldocs technology, a notarized lease agreement form can be made in one to two working days from anywhere in the world.
DOCUMENTS FOR NOTARIZED RENT AGREEMENT
|Aadhar Card||Aadhar Card||Aadhar Card|
|Pan Card||Pan Card|
|Evidence of ownership (sale agreement)|
WHEN TO MAKE A NOTARIZED RENT AGREEMENT
- When you need the agreement immediately.
- If the agreement runs for 11 months.
- Notarized agreements are only made if both the tenant and the owner agree to them.
FEES TO GET RENT AGREEMENT NOTARIZED
The rent agreement notary can be done on either 100 Rs stamp paper or 500 Rs stamp paper. However, the stamp paper may change depending on the rent. For example, if the rent is less than Rs 15000, we can use 100 Rs stamp paper, but if the rent is more than Rs 15000, we have to use 500 Rs stamp paper.You can use our calculator to figure out the charges for each individual case.
Our service gives you the option to do your agreement from the comfort of your own home. You won’t need to go to any office or find an advocate. Our executive will come to your house, and a notarized rent agreement will also be delivered to your house.
BENEFITS OF NOTARIZED RENT AGREEMENT
- In a notarized rent agreement, the amount of Stamp Duty paid is low.
The rental agreement between the landlord and the renter must be in writing.
Most states in India will accept a notarized rent agreement as proof of residence.
- In Case of dispute between Landlord and tenant, Notarized rent agreement will be used to resolve issues outside court.
- As registration of rent agreement is not easy and digitised yet, notary agreement is prefered across India except Maharashtra state, where registered rent agreement is completely online.
- In case of a disagreement between a landlord and a tenant, a notarized rent agreement will be used to solve the problem outside of court.
- As of now, registering a rent agreement is not easy or digitalized, so notary agreements are preferred everywhere in India except for the state of Maharashtra, where registered rent agreements are done completely online.
WHAT IS NOTARIZED RENT AGREEMENT FORM?
Notarized rent agreement The Maharashtra rent control act of 1999 says that the format should have 12 clauses. These clauses are set by the government of Maharashtra.
- The following information is covered by these clauses of the registered rent agreement format.
- Specifics regarding the Landlord, Tenant, and Property are Provided.
- Specifics regarding the Commercials, such as the rent, the deposit, the penalty, and the due date for payments.
- Both the landlord and the tenant have certain responsibilities to fulfil.
- There are a few important clauses, such as the Lock-in Period and Maintenance Payment Clauses.
- Clauses That Aren’t Covered Elsewhere in the Registered Lease Agreement Format LegalDocs draught makes it possible to include a number of essential clauses that aren’t included in the registered lease agreement format.
What is Notarized Rent Agreement?
A document that has been stamped with a notary stamp to indicate that the signature on the document is valid is said to be notarized. A notarized agreement is a contract that has been marked with a notary stamp. When you sign something, a notary public serves as a witness and then places an official stamp next to where you signed it.
The type of rent agreement that you choose to use is entirely dependent on you and the reason that you are forming the agreement, such as a) To ensure that both parties fully understand the terms of the agreement, a notarized rent agreement is created. b) A registered rental agreement might serve as a legal documentation for any situation you find yourself in.
When a rental agreement is filed, a copy of the agreement signed by the landlord, the tenant, and the Sub Registrar officer is kept in a government database. It can be used as proof that a rental agreement was made in court if the owner and tenant get into a fight. Both the landlord and the renter’s rights are protected by a registered rental agreement, and both parties are held responsible for their actions. The only record of a notarized rent agreement is with the Notary Public. The government does not have a copy of the rental transaction. A notarized agreement can be used in court as proof of a rental transaction. According to the Rent Control Act, all rental agreements must be recorded.
If you don’t have a signed agreement, there will be no proof that you rented the property from the owner. If there is a disagreement between the owner and the renter, it can’t be settled in court because there won’t be any proof that the rent was paid.If you don’t want to have your rental agreement signed, you can make a registered rental agreement instead.