APPLY ONLINE FOR NAMC CERTIFICATE
The Non-Availability of Marriage Certificate (NABC) is a document for marriages that were not registered. NAMC is a legal document that says that a certain couple's marriage records are not available.
Easy Process and Documentation
- Front and back pages of both the husband and wife’s passports
- Evidence for wedding, such as an invitation card or similar item
- Documentation of one person’s identity bearing the place of marriage address
- Affidavit from the applicant’s Parents or Other Relatives*
- A signed copy of the authority letter or vakalatnama.
Cost and Timeframe
- When you send us your paperwork, our experienced staff will review your paperwork with local government officials to determine the service’s cost, feasibility, and completion date. After a quote has been given, it remains fixed. Location affects project duration and cost. Send us your documents and specific requirements to get a price and turnaround estimate.
- On an average Procurement takes Six to Eight weeks.
India's Most Trusted Legal Documentation Portal
NAMC CERTIFICATE- HOW TO APPLY FOR NAMC CERTIFICATE
The Non-Availability of Marriage Certificate, also known as a NAMC, is a piece of paper that is issued in the event that a marriage was not registered. An NAMC is a formal document that states the marriage records for a certain couple cannot be located. In some circumstances, if the marriage was not registered for a variety of reasons, the individual may be eligible to make a request for a NAMC (Non-Availability of Marriage Certificate) from the relevant authority. It is a legal document that states a person’s marriage record cannot be accessed at this time.
If the marriage was not registered, or if the certificate of registration could not be acquired, it is essential to file an application for a Non-Availability of Marriage Certificate (NAMC).
Within the boundaries of India, procuring a Non-Availability of Marriage Certificate cannot be done in accordance with a set of predefined steps (NAMC). It is not necessary in any part of India to provide a Non-Availability of Marriage Certificate, sometimes referred to as a NAMC. Because of this, getting a Non-A is regarded to be a “expensive” endeavour.
Why CHOOSE US?
Verified drafts & consulting from legal experts.
Door Step Service
No Visit to any govt office, if not mandatory
Flexible Payment modes and Methods.
You only need to follow Just 6 simple steps process
We take priority in serving you quickly
Documents privacy & security is the utmost concern.
Recommended by 1000s of clients we have served
Advance fee will be refunded if not served, no questions asked