Professional Tax Registration
APPLY ONLINE FOR TAX REGISTRATION WITH LEGALDOCS ADVISOR
This tax is levied on all kinds of professions, trades, and employment.
Easy Process and Documentation
- Passport size photos of Proprietor/Owner/Director
- Details of employees and salaries paid
- NOC from the landlord, where the business is situated
- Additional registrations and licenses
- Address and identity proof of Proprietor/Owner/Director
- PAN Card of Company/LLP/Proprietor/Owner/Director
- MOA and AOA
- Certificate of Incorporation / LLP Agreement
Process, Service Charges, Time duration
- When you send us your paperwork, our experienced staff will review your paperwork with local government officials to determine the service’s cost, feasibility, and completion date. After a quote has been given, it remains fixed. Location affects project duration and cost. Send us your documents and specific requirements to get a price and turnaround estimate.
- On an average Procurement takes four to six weeks.
India's Most Trusted Legal Documentation Portal
WHY CHOOSE LEGALDOCS?
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No Office Visit, No Hidden Cost
- Serviced 50000+ Customers
HOW DOES PROFESSIONAL TAX REGISTRATION WORK?
PROCESS FOR REGISTERING PROFESSIONAL TAXES
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR PROFESSIONAL TAX REGISTRATION
|Company charter documents (MOA & AOA)||Place of business proof with ownership details.||Place of residence of all the directors with ownership proof.|
|Two photographs of the all the directors.||PAN of business and all the directors||Cancelled cheque from company’s current account and director’s saving and current account.|
|Shop and establishment certificate|
WHO IS REQUIRED TO PAY PROFESSIONAL TAX?
The person who is self-employed and does not have any employees is expected to pay self-employment tax.
An individual who receives an earnings from income or each person training a career, such as a chartered accountant, corporation secretary, lawyer, or physician, amongst others, is required to pay this expert tax online. Exceptions include those who do not receive an earnings from income.
In the case of various instructions of individuals, the tax is able to be paid by the individual himself through means that are available to the individual.
EXEMPTION FROM PROFESSIONAL TAX
Professional Tax is not levied on the following individuals:
- parents whose children have a physical or mental impairment that will not go away.
- Members of the armed forces who are stationed in the state and fall under the purview of the Army Act of 1950, the Air Force Act of 1950, or the Navy Act of 1957, including members of auxiliary forces or reservists.
- Persons who are at least 65 years old individually.
- A person who suffers from a physical impairment that cannot be remedied permanently (including blindness).
- In the Mahila Pradhan Kshetriya Bachat Yojana, also known as the
- Director of Small Savings Program, the only agents that were allowed to work were women.
- individuals who are the parents or guardians of people who suffer from a mental disability.
- Workers from the Badli ethnic group in the textile industry.
TDS RETURN FILING FAQS
f the holder of an Enrollment Certificate pays a lump sum equal to four times such rate of tax on or before June 30, he will be absolved of his obligation for the subsequent five years, saving himself the additional cost of that year’s tax.