Trade License Registration
A trade license is a legal document that grants permission to an individual or business to engage in a specific trade or business activity. It is a type of permit that is required by most local governments, and it is typically issued by the municipality, county, or state in which the business is located.
Easy Process and Documentation
- PAN card of the business owner
- Proof of identity and address
- Passport-sized photo
- Details of the business, including type of business, address of the business, and nature of business activities
- Proof of ownership or rental agreement of the business premises
- NOC from the landlord
- Health trade license
- Fire safety certificate
- Consent letter from the Pollution Control Board
Process, Service Charges, Time duration
- When you send us your paperwork, our experienced staff will review your paperwork with local government officials to determine the service’s cost, feasibility, and completion date. After a quote has been given, it remains fixed. Location affects project duration and cost. Send us your documents and specific requirements to get a price and turnaround estimate.
- On an average Procurement takes four to six weeks.
India's Most Trusted Legal Documentation Portal
WHY SELECT LEGALDOCS ADVISOR ?
- Guaranteed lowest price
- No Office Visit , No Hidden COST
- Serviced More Than 50,000 Customers
WHAT IS A TRADE LICENCE
India started requiring a trade licence 40 years ago.
A trade licence is the way to control certain businesses in a certain area. The State Government makes it. A trade licence gives you permission to run a certain business or trade at the place where it was given.
It doesn’t guarantee any kind of property ownership, and you can’t even use it for anything other than what it was given for. A person needs to register his or her new business and get a licence to do business online.
The main goal of the trade licence is to stop people from running their businesses out of their homes. The application must be made within 30 days of the start of business.
Consultation and documentation are provided free
Our team will speak with you and assist you with document drafting.
You will be required to take action.
You must fill out a short form by logging on to the LegalDocs Advisor website, and then make a payment after the drafting is completed. The Document Upload section will be exposed to the customer upon a successful payment.
Legaldocs Advisor has taken action
Legaldocs will provide you with no-cost eligibility, documentation, and drafting consultation.
THE LICENCING PROCESS
Fill out the Enquiry Form:
Once you submit the trade licence application form to our staff, they will contact you as soon as possible to discuss your needs and recommend the appropriate documents to accompany the trade licence application form.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR TRADE LICENCE REGISTRATION
|Memorandum of Articles and Association (with Form-32, Form-18, and Others)||Rent/Lease Agreement||Fire NOC||Excise NOC||IRDA Permission|
|Certificate of trade-license||Property Tax Receipts||Rent Receipt||Pollution NOC||Drug NOC|
|IT Return||Previous Trade License||Food NOC||Sarai NOC||RBI Permission|
Trusteeship / Proprietorship
|Document of Proprietorship / Document of Trust Agreement||Rent Receipt|
|IT Return||Previous Trade License|
|Property Tax Receipt||Lease Deed / Rent Agreement|
|Partnership Deed||Previous Trade License|
|IT Return||Lease Deed/Rent Agreement|
|Property Tax Receipt||Rent Receipt|
OPEN CURRENT ACCOUNT
A current account is a type of deposit account that helps workers and businesspeople run their businesses. By using an online current account, business owners can get a number of perks, such as:
- Unlimited deals
- Adapted features
- Online banking services. Having an online current account makes things easier and lets you do your money anytime, anywhere.
ARE YOU READY TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS?
Zero-balance current accoun
only five minutes
- A free current account Powered by the ICICI Bank
ADVANTAGES OF TRADE LICENCE REGISTRATION
- If you have a business licence or a trade licence, you have the right to talk about it.
- It helps the company’s reputation grow and brings in users and investors.
- It will help you keep your personal finances and business finances separate. This will help you figure out how much money the business is making or losing.
- If something bad happened because of what the business did or did not do, your personal funds would not be at risk in a settlement.
- If you have a business licence, you may be able to join or participate in groups that you wouldn’t be able to if you ran your business under your own name. If your business isn’t licenced, you might not be able to join the Better Business Bureau, investment groups, or other business-focused groups.
REQUIREMENTS TO GET A TRADE LICENCE
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- The business needs to be started officially.
- There should be no criminal records found for the candidate.
WHICH COMPANIES REQUIRE A TRADE LICENCE CERTIFICATE
- All Food Service Facilities:
Hotels, Restaurants, Canteens, Malls, Movie Theatres, Clubs, Bakeries and Confectioneries, Snack Shops, Food Stalls, Retailers and Traders of Goods, Daily Need Stores.
- Service Traders:
Barbershops, cyber cafes, and woodshops are all examples of small to medium-scale industries, or manufacturing entities.
- Industrial Units/Industries:
All of the manufacturing and processing facilities, small, medium, and large businesses, and cafes.
WHAT ARE DIFFERENT KINDS OF TRADE LICENCES?
|Type A||Type B||Type C|
|This kind of licence is needed by all places that serve food.||Units like milling units that use electrical power and tools to make and process things.||High-risk things to do include making fireworks and building wood and timber buildings.|
ONE PERSON COMPANY REGISTRATION FAQS
Please go to the Legal docs Advisor website, which is the best way to apply for a trade licence online.