Online RC Transfer Service

An individual's yearly income is verified by obtaining an income certificate, which is an essential document in India. State residents need an income certificate in order to participate in any federal or state welfare program. LeagalDcos Advisor is where you may go to get help for your income certificate application from your state goverment.

Easy Process and Documentation

Required Documents

  • Forms 27 and 28, 29, 30
  • Existing registration certificate, insurance policy documents, tax documents, and PUC.
  • Original chassis imprint.
  • Copies of CMV Form 28.
  • Buyer and Seller’s Aadhaar Card and Pan Card.

Cost and Timeframe

  • When you send us your paperwork, our experienced staff will review your paperwork with local government officials to determine the service’s cost, feasibility, and completion date. After a quote has been given, it remains fixed. Location affects project duration and cost. Send us your documents and specific requirements to get a price and turnaround estimate.
  • On an average Procurement takes four to six weeks.
2000+ locations Served
Happy Clients 50000+
Averge Google Rating 4.9

India's Most Trusted Legal Documentation Portal

Estimated range of cost : Rs. 2500 to Rs. 5000

I have read LEGALDOCS ADVISOR's Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement and agree to them by submitting this service request.

Online RC Transfer Service– How to get RC Transferered

skip to content


Do you need an RC transfer online in Ghaziabad? The Motor Vehicles Act says that if you sell or buy a car that is registered in Ghaziabad, you have to change ownership at the Ghaziabad RTO. LegalDocs Advisor makes it easy to change who owns a car in Ghazibad because they come to you. If you want to sell or buy a used car or motorcycle in Ghaziabad, you need to know how to transfer ownership and what paperwork you need. In the next essay, I’ll talk more about all of these things.

A Ghaziabad judgement from the National Green Tribunal says that petrol cars older than 15 years and diesel cars older than 10 years can’t change owners.

In some situations, the car may be given to someone else, which means that the name on the registration certificate must be changed to reflect the new owner. The government has made it easier for someone to give their car title to someone else. When everything is considered, there is a clear way to move forward.

  • The legal owner of the car could change in the following ways:
    When a car is sold, the new owner takes over ownership:
    If someone else buys your car, you’ll need to put their name on the title. In this case, the registration certificate should have the name of the new owner, not the name of the old one.
  • When a registered owner dies, the ownership goes to the registered owner’s heirs.
  • When a registered owner dies, the ownership goes to the registered owner’s heirs. The new owner of the car has 30 days to let the state DMV know that they are getting the title from the owner whose time has run out. Legally, the person who gets the car can use it under their own name for up to 90 days.
  • When a car is sold at auction, the owner of the car changes. If a car is sold at auction, the buyer’s name will be put on the registration certificate instead of the seller’s.


Here are the steps that must be taken to change who owns a car in Ghaziabad:

  • Fill out Forms 29 and 30.
  • Both the seller and the buyer need to sign the forms.
  • If the car was loaned or put up as collateral before, you will need a letter of authorization (NOC) from the bank.
  • Get all the traffic chalan clearances you need.
  • If the vendor is a business, get a letter of good standing (NOC) from them.
  • To change who owns the car, send an application and the necessary paperwork to the relevant RTO.
  • Pay the RTO what you need to.
  • Make sure that you get a receipt from the RTO office when you turn in paperwork.
  • Get in touch with the RTO to find out what’s going on.
  • You can get your new RC after the transfer is done.

About a week is needed.

If you use LecalDocs Advisor’s services, you must visit the RTO – Yes


Following are the documents required for ownership transfer of vehicle in Ghaziabad

  •     Original RC
  •     Duly filled Form no.29
  •     Duly filled Form no.30
  •     Copy of valid insurance
  •     Copy of address proof of buyer
  •     Copy of valid pollution under control certificate
  •     Tax clearance certificate


To transfer ownership of vehicle 2 sets of RTO form is required :

1.  Form 29
2.  From 30 

Completely filling out the necessary paperwork is essential in order to successfully transfer your RC. Sometimes the form can be a little hard to understand. We’ve made a quick and easy form for your convenience. Additionally, it supports speech. Having completed the form online and submitted it, you can then download it.


Following is the RC transfer cost in Ghaziabad :

Invalid Carriage                                                 — Rs. 25 (twenty five only)
Motor cycle                                                        — Rs. 150 (one hundred fifty only) 
Three wheeler/Quadricycle/Light Motor Vehicles:
Non transport                                                    — Rs. 300 ( three hundred only)
Transport                                                           — Rs. 500 ( five hundred only)
Medium goods vehicle                                     — Rs. 500 ( five hundred only)
Medium passenger motor vehicle                  — Rs. 500 ( five hundred only)
Heavy goods vehicle                                         — Rs. 750 ( seven hundred fifty only)
Heavy passenger motor vehicle                      — Rs. 750 ( seven hundred fifty only)
Imported motor vehicle                                   — Rs. 2500 ( two thousand five hundred only)
Imported motor cycle                                      —  Rs. 1250 ( one thousand two hundred fifty only)
Any other vehicle not mentioned above        —  Rs. 1500 ( one thousand five hundred only)

Additional fee of Two Hundred Rupees shall be levied if the certificate of registration is a smart card type issued.


es, both the seller and the buyer must be present at the Ghaziabad RTO in order to change ownership of a vehicle. It’s to make sure that the signature is real.

Answer: According to a National Green Tribunal order, diesel vehicles older than 10 years and gasoline vehicles older than 15 years can’t be used in Ghaziabad. So it’s not possible to change who owns a diesel or gasoline car that’s more than 10 years old or 15 years old.

In this particular case, the following steps need to be taken:

1. Transferring a NOC from the Ghaziabad RTO to the Noida RTO

2. Change of bike’s owner in Noida

Answer: No, you can’t change who owns a car this way. Before you can sell your car to someone else, you have to pay off the loan with the bank.

The Ministry of Road Transport and Highways has made a few changes to the central motor vehicle rules of 1989 to make it easier for people to name someone on their vehicle registration certificate.

Before the new change, if the registered owner of a car died, the car had to be transferred to a nominee by following a complicated set of rules and going to many different offices. The steps were not the same everywhere in the country.

When the owner of a motor vehicle dies, the person named by the deceased on the registration certificate or the person who takes over ownership of the car can use it as their own for three months. In order to do this, the person must tell the registering authorities that the owner has died within 30 days of the death.

Also, the nominee must fill out form 31 within three months of the death of the motor vehicle owner in order to get the vehicle transferred into his or her name.

If the owner wants to change the person who will get the car in case of something like a divorce or a property split, she or he can change the nomination.

Answer: If the vehicle is sold, all liabilities and actions will be taken against the new owner, whose record is in the government’s records.