APPLY ONLINE FOR EPF WITH LEGALDOCS ADVISOR
Provident Fund (PF) is a government-managed savings scheme for employees in India.
Easy Process and Documentation
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Bank Account Details
- UAN (Universal Account Number)
- Mobile Number
Process, Service Charges, Time duration
- When you send us your paperwork, our experienced staff will review your paperwork with local government officials to determine the service’s cost, feasibility, and completion date. After a quote has been given, it remains fixed. Location affects project duration and cost. Send us your documents and specific requirements to get a price and turnaround estimate.
- On an average Procurement takes four to six weeks.
India's Most Trusted Legal Documentation Portal
WHY CHOOSE US
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No Office Visit, No Hidden Cost
- Serviced 50000+ Customers
WHAT IS PROVIDENT FUND
A Provident fund is a compulsory, government-controlled retirement financial savings scheme much like the Social Security Program. Workers make contributions a small quantity in their income or even the employer stocks an quantity on behalf of the employee which may be used by the worker for destiny use.
The Government in 1952 installed for the advantage and welfare of the employees.
Employees Provident Fund is one of the principal systems for financial savings for all of the individuals who are running as an worker.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR AN ORGANIZATION & OWNER
|company’s PAN Card copy||Canceled check||Certificate of Incorporation|
|Partnership deed||Certificate of registration||Identity proof (Owner)|
|Aadhar Card||PAN Card||Voter Id|
CURRENT ACCOUNT OPENING
A current account is a type of deposit account that helps the professionals and businessmen to run their business. Businessmen can avail various benefits by Online Current Account such as:
- Unlimited transactions
- Customized features
- Online banking services
Online current account reduces the hassle and provides the benefit to complete the banking process anytime and anywhere.
ARE YOU READY TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS?
- Zero Balance Current Account
- In just 5 mins
- Free Current Account Powered by ICICI Bank
BENEFITS OF PROVIDENT FUND (PF)
- Beneficial for insurance
- PF can lead to pension.
- It can be helpful for various occasions.
- Earn interest on the saved amount.
- If you contribute your PF for 10 years then you are eligible to get the lifelong pension as per the Employees Pension Scheme 1995.
ELIGIBILITY FOR HAVING PROVIDENT FUND
- The one whose pay is less than 15000 per month.
- An employee is eligible for membership from the day he joins the company who has enrolled for EPF Scheme
- A member can contribute statutorily over and above the prescribed rate.
- Draft the form provided on LegalDocs Website.
- Provide your documents Scan copy to us.
- An application will be provided by our end
- Now just rest, your document will be delivered, on your provided address.