INCOME TAX RETURN FILING
APPLY ONLINE FOR ONLINE ITR FILING SERVICES
ITR is a form submitted to India's Income Tax Department. It includes income and tax information for the year. ITR information should be for a specific fiscal year, 1 April to 31 March.
Easy Process and Documentation
- PAN Card details of applicant
- Form-16 issued by your employer
- Month wise salary slips
- Bank Statement
- Interest income statement for fixed deposits
- TDS certificate issued by banks and others
Process, Service Charges, Time duration
- When you send us your paperwork, our experienced staff will review your paperwork with local government officials to determine the service’s cost, feasibility, and completion date. After a quote has been given, it remains fixed. Location affects project duration and cost. Send us your documents and specific requirements to get a price and turnaround estimate.
- On an average Procurement takes four to six weeks.
India's Most Trusted Legal Documentation Portal
FILING AN INCOME TAX RETURN (ITR) FOR A COMPANY
Business tax returns are the primary means by which organisations must report financial information to the IRS. Annual Income Tax returns are required documentation for all businesses in India, regardless of size. Business taxpayers have a more intricate tax return than individual taxpayers do.
Simply put, a company’s tax return is a record of the money the company made and the money it spent during the tax year. A portion of the business’ earnings must be taxed if it turns a profit. Tax returns aren’t the only thing a business has to file; there’s also the TDS form and the strengthen tax payment. Information on a company’s assets and debts may also be included in tax returns filed by the company.
The current ITR 4 or Sugam applies to citizens who have earned income from a business or profession, including sole proprietors, HUFs, and partnership firms (other than LLPs). Persons who have elected the presumptive profits scheme in accordance with Sections 44AD, 44ADA, and 44AE of the Income Tax Act are also included.
WHO SHOULD FILE A BUSINESS INCOME TAX RETURN (ITR)?
- Any business that needs to keep records of its finances
- Small businesses and professionals who need to keep records of their money
- Small businesses that need a tax audit include intraday and derivative traders.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR BUSINESS INCOME TAX RETURN (ITR) FILING
Here are the documents that businesses need to file an Income Tax Return (ITR).
- Statements from banks for the year
- Statements of income and costs
- Auditor says
Statement from your bank if the interest you got was more than Rs. 10,000/-
WHY USE LEGALDOCS?
Following is the simple four step process to file Income tax Return (ITR) Filing for Businesses
Connect us Via Call/Chat
Email your Documents and Make the Payment
Financial Statements Preparation by LegalDocs Advisor
Return filed & acknowledgement generated
WHY CHOOSE LEGALDOCS ADVISOR ?
Guaranteed Best Service at the Lowest Price
There will be no office visit and no hidden fees.
360-Degree Business Support
50000+ customers served
FAQS ON ONE PERSON COMPANY REGISTRATION
The income of a year can only be assessed after the year has ended; therefore, advance tax is the prepayment of your tax liability in the year it is earned. If the amount of tax that is owed for a given fiscal year is going to be greater than Rs 10,000, then the assessee is required to pay tax in advance. The due dates are as follows:
- 15th June(15%)
- 15th September(45%)
- 15th December (75%)
- 15th March (100%)