FSSAI stands for Food Safety and Standards Authority of India. It is an autonomous body established under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, to ensure food safety and hygiene and to regulate the food industry in India.
Easy Process and Documentation
- Form A or Form B as applicable for registration or license
- Self-declaration form
- Proof of identity and address of the food business operator
- Passport-sized photo
- List of food products to be manufactured, stored, distributed or sold
- Proof of ownership
- NOC from the municipality or local body
- Food safety management plan
- Source of milk and meat
- Certificate from the Ministry of Tourism
- Import-export code (IEC) certificate
Process, Service Charges, Time duration
- When you send us your paperwork, our experienced staff will review your paperwork with local government officials to determine the service’s cost, feasibility, and completion date. After a quote has been given, it remains fixed. Location affects project duration and cost. Send us your documents and specific requirements to get a price and turnaround estimate.
- On an average Procurement takes four to six weeks.
India's Most Trusted Legal Documentation Portal
WHY CHOOSE US
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No Office Visit, No Hidden Cost
- Serviced 50000+ Customers
REGISTRATION FOR THE UDYAM
The registration process for MSME is done entirely online, without using any paper, and is based on self-declaration. When registering an MSME, it is not necessary to upload any proof or supporting documentation. The holder’s Adhaar number is all that is required for registration. The process of registering an MSME online is now completely free, easy, and uncomplicated.
On the basis of the following criteria, an organisation will be categorised as either a micro, small, or medium enterprise: —
(i) a micro enterprise, in which the investment in plant and machinery or equipment does not exceed one crore rupees,
(ii) a small enterprise, in which the investment in plant and machinery or equipment does not exceed ten crore rupees, and
(iii) a medium enterprise, in which the investment in plant and machinery or equipment does not exceed fifty crore rupees, and
(iv) a large enterprise, in which the investment in plant and machinery or equipment does not exceed one hundred crore rupe
HOW DO I REGISTER ONLINE FOR UDYOG AADHAR/MSME?
- Sign in to the LegalDocs website and click the “Free MSME Registration” button.
- Fill out the application form and tell us about yourself (for free).
- For Udyam Registration, you will only need your Aadhaar card. (Your Aadhaar should be tied to your phone number, since that’s where you’ll get the OTP for verification.)
- The Aadhaar number must belong to the owner in the case of a proprietorship company, the managing partner in the case of a partnership firm, and a Karta in the case of a Hindu Undivided Family (HUF).
- For a Company, a Limited Liability Partnership, a Cooperative Society, a Society, or a Trust, the organisation or a person authorised to sign on its behalf must give its GSTIN, PAN, and Aadhaar number.
- If a business is properly listed as an Udyam and has a PAN, any missing information from years when it didn’t have a PAN will be filled in by the business itself.
- After registering, a fixed registration number will be given.
After the filing process is done, a certificate will be made available online.
- This certificate will have a dynamic QR code that can be used to reach the business’s web page on the government portal and learn more about it.
Registration will not have to be renewed.
*Those who have EM-II or UAM registration or any other registration given by any authority under the Ministry of MSME will have to re-register. No business can fill out more than one Udyam Registration. But one Registration can list or add any number of tasks, like manufacturing, services, or both.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR ONLINE FREE UDYOG AADHAR/MSME REGISTRATION
- For registering an MSME, there is no need to send any proof or documents.
- Only the Adhaar number will be enough for registering.
- Information on an organization’s investments and sales that is tied to its PAN and GST will be taken automatically from government databases.
- The online method will be fully integrated with the Income Tax and GSTIN systems.
ADVANTAGES OF UDYOG AADHAR/MSME REGISTRATION ONLINE
Benefits: Depending on your business, you may get an excise benefit plan and not have to pay some straight taxes in the first few years of your business.
Easy Clearance of outstanding Payments: When you sign up for MSME, it’s easy to clear any outstanding payment.
50% off fees for patents and trademarks: The price of trademark and patent filing goes down when a company is registered with MSME.
Lesser Interest Rates For Bank Overdraft(OD): Banks and other organisations that deal with money are aware of MSMEs and have made special plans for them. This more often than not rules out need-based lending, which means that your business’s chances of getting a credit are high, and bank financing costs are lower.
Eligible for the Mudra Loan plan: Registering with MSME makes you eligible for the Mudra loan plan.
Applying for government contracts is easy: Aside from the power, taxes, and access to state-run industrial lands, most states don’t charge sales tax. Not only that, but the central government also has different programmes that change over time.
OPEN ACCOUNT OPENING
A current account is a type of deposit account that helps workers and business owners run their businesses. By using an online current account, businesspeople can get a number of perks, such as:
- Unlimited deal
- Adapted features
- There are online bank services
Having an online current account makes things easier and lets you do your money anytime, anywhere.
ARE YOU READY TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS?
- Zero Balance Current Account
- only 5 minutes
- Free Current Account Powered ICICI Bank
ONLINE UDYAM REGISTRATION FAQS
Microenterprise: Any entity whose investment in plant and tools doesn’t exceed rupees 25 lakhs.
Small enterprise: Any business where the investment in plant and equipment is less than rupees five crores but more than rupees twenty-five lakhs. Medium enterprise: Any business where the investment in plant and equipment is less than Rs. 10 crores but more than Rs. 5 crores.
- Tax Benefits
- Easy Clearing of Pending Payments
- Get a 50% saving on trademark and patent fees
- Lesser rate of interest For Bank OverDraft (OD)
- Eligible for Mudra Loan System
- Apply Government Tenders Easily